Friday, September 23, 2005

Google Blog Search

I was just going through the search results from my "Rincon de la Victoria" entry in Google Blog Search, when I suddenly found my own blogger entry, under Baobab. It was totally unexpected, as I had just made the entry yesterday. It goes to prove how interconnected and integrated life and the world has become.

I remember buying and reading a book on hypertext, long before I connected to the Internet and accessed the great wealth of information on the web. I quickly realized it represented a new form of communication, but the entire development has been more comprehensive and explosive than even I had envisaged at the time. It proves what people are capable of doing when they work cooperatively together. Unfortunately, not everything is for the good, even on the web. However, for the time being, I will enjoy the moment, and experience. Carpe diem!

No comments: